Published on 12, July, 2020
I decided that I'm going to write about 3 good things which happened to me today, and do this when I feel like it. Hopefully everyone will join in. The world is scary these days but sometimes good things happen.
1. I love watching motor sport and I found out I can actually watch a MotoGP race free and live next Sunday!!! Usually it is on a paid channel so I can't afford it but FOR ONCE I will be able to watch free and live!
2. I had my hair cut for the first time in 10 months. I had half of it chopped off because it was below my shoulders. I hate having long hair. I like short, neat hair, a kind of bob. My daughter said I now look like a 1920s movie star!
3. I got an email from a friend I had at school. She is a high-powered business woman, I am a stay at home mum, and pre-covid she was a bit snooty with me when I tried to reconnect and I'd given up on her. But she seems to have changed over the last year (haven't we all) and she seems to have turned back into the friend I used to love.
What 3 good things have you experienced in the last day/ week/ month? However small.
I only have 1 but I wanted to tell everyone because I am so happy!!! I had my first driving lesson today and it went amazingly!!!! I was so stressed about it and I shouldn't have been. it was amazing…
Regular gratitude is a great virtue and helps us become more optimistic about the future.
1) I love that I had the opportunity to help parents understand their Autistic daughter.
2) I love that my friends…
In the last month:
I've had loads of good support for my mental health from two different services
I've had my autism assessment - and whatever the outcome, at least I'll know
1. I got the keys for my new bungalow today.
2. I got to listen to Radio X while driving.
3. The Estate Agent gave me gifts of Belgian Chocolate Truffles, Rich Tea Biscuits, Nescafe Gold Blend, Punjana Teabags and McGuigan's Red Wine.
Wow! That's a generous estate agent, are they bribing you?
They would, given the value of houses these days.